FOR SPIRITUAL AND MORAL GROWTH
- To provide every student with the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- To foster within each student an attitude of love and reverence of the Bible as the infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- To teach the fundamental doctrines of the historic Christian faith.
- To develop within each student a biblically-based morality.
FOR ACADEMIC GROWTH
- To provide a sound academic education in which the subject areas are taught from a Christian point of view.
- To help every student develop a truly Christian worldview by integrating studies with the truths of Scripture.
- To promote excellence and competence in communication and computational skills.
FOR PERSONAL AND SOCIAL GROWTH
- To develop each child’s unique personality, talents, and skills to his or her God-given potential.
- To foster wholesome personal relationships based on the scriptural concept of love.
- To teach students responsibility and self-control in every area of life; to understand and accept the consequences of their behavior.
- To teach good stewardship of resources including personal skills, finances, and material possessions, as well as natural resources.
- To promote good citizenship by imparting a biblical understanding of the nature of government and an appreciation for our Judeo-Christian heritage as Americans.
- To develop the understanding, attitudes, and skills necessary for future personal, educational, and vocational success.
- To impart a biblical understanding for marriage and family life and to equip students with the skills to establish God-honoring homes.
- To promote fitness, maintenance, and skillful use of the body as the temple of God.
FOR PROMOTION OF CHRISTIAN HOMES
- To cooperate closely with the parents in every phase of the student’s development, especially as it relates to the school program.
- To help the parents understand the school’s purpose and program.
- To aid families in making their homes Christ-centered.